12 May 2007

Happy Mother Day


*Card created by my bro(i cant read chinese so i dont understand wat my bro telling my mom)

This is my message to my mom..


Mom,
Its been nearly 10 years since i left home, Time past so fast, Ages catching up, looking at ur face i saw wrinkles and white hairs, Looking back i dint spend much time with u, I wish can spend more time with u, I never had enough time with u when i go back for holidays, I know its so hard for u to see me leaving after my holidays, Ur tears tell me how deep inside ur heart u wish I can stay back, I make my promise to u, One day I will come back by ur side and I will accompany u till the end of time without leaving u anymore...
Love,
Fook

5 comments:

princessren said...

fook, that's a really sweet msg thre for ur mum :)

Feeling said...

I hope you could stay by her side at the right timing..but not too late..

NEZZ said...

fook, that's so sweet & thoughtful of u.. ur mum sure loves u & be proud of u so much.. btw, thanks a lot for dropping me at jusco kepong the other day.. sorry to trouble u.. one more, gud luck in yr miri triathlon..

Adrian said...

good luck in miri tri! u should come to the PD tri clinic on 8 july - it is great fun!!!!!

fook said...

princess, :)
feeling, hope the timing is not too late :P
nezz, no trouble at all! u r welcome!
Adrian, i will come this time, jealouse see u guys very enjoy the PD tri clinic...