05 November 2007

Weekend Act's

Sat
7am go FRIM for a hiking with ERL and the Gangs, its been long time dint go there.

10am play basketball at Bukit Sri Damansara with HSBC staffs

Sun
7am run double hill with miew miew and mea mea, after 5km they drop me off coz i too slow for them... but then lucky the last 5km i meet a new fren and we jog together back to bukit aman, he a very humble man, thought me to give thanks for what i had today. He also share his experience in running marathon to me, hope to meet him again in future. last 2 km meet Adrian,its been long time i dint cycle with him, glad see him and he told he had register the powerman this weekend at lumut Perak, He ask me to tag alone but i cant, i just getting back on training and dont wan risk injury myself again, maybe next year :)

9am Terry Fox Charity Run
Miew Miew, Bee Guy, CH, Mea Mea

No comments: