20 June 2006

First time klcc run with ronnie




8 june 6pm, after work go meet ronnie(my idol) with my bro(how) at klcc 800m mark, when reach there, he told us there will be a battle between dk and mr. lai, for 3 laps under 18 mins 3.9km, means under 6 mins 1.3km, OMG! my record was 6mins30sec nitro all my power, impossbile i can do 3 laps. at 6:40pm the race start, we(me&how) follow behind ronnie, at half round my nitro start to kick in, but at the near end of 200m the nitro finished... then engine(stomach) got problem very pain, the air filter was blocked(stamina problem) hardly breath, but keep holding on untill the finished the 1st lap, then i switch on my hazard light and go at the slow lane... after reach the 2nd lap had to go into the pit stop lia... everything malfunction haha... very 'pai sie' kaka... so surprise that dk was also at pit stop, stop at second lap, so we wait for the champion mr.lai to claim his title. though very sad cant finish the 3 laps but the best part is i break my new record in klcc one lap <5m45.55> under 6 mins... what an great encouragement :) we also meet many of the pacemaker (http://pm1.blogspot.com/) family :)

No comments: