25 June 2006

New shoe running

6:30 pm
2km Wangsa Maju S2,
2km Wangsa Maju S4,
1km up and down small hill,
1km back to Wangsa Maju S2,
10th floor Menara Alpha stair running,
total= 6km.

today was not suppose to run coz yesterday doin long run, but since my bro ask me to run so we go for it, somemore i can test my new Mizuno Wave Creation 6 hahaha... at first 2km my arch felt pain, maybe coz of the wave plate havent break it, but after that there is no more pain, the shoe was smooth and cushioning, this is the most light weight running shoe i ever own :) , because it is light wieght my stride getting softer compare to heavy shoe i using, i test it on uphill and down hill run the shoe quite stable, then do some sprint with the shoe, very fast and efficiency, before reach home when ran up 10th floor instead of using lift to train our calf muscle, very satisfie with the shoe, but when reach home me and my bro felt sore at calf, this is due from yesterday long run and today run, we should have rest, so tomorrow will not have any run :) ...

No comments: