15 November 2006

11pm night 2.1km run

Its been few days dint run, my last run was sunday 23km lau z cramp run, i cannot tahan lioa... after reach home 10pm, throw my monkey cloths, check email as usual, check superstar blogs, check messenger, then do little warming up and streaching, i live at 9 floor, so run to 18 floor, took lift down to G floor, walk to my condo guard house, from their eyes, i know what they thinking,"yea, a crazy guy run at night", from gurad house to the starting point its about 100m, left and right full of people 'yam cha' , but i felt like 1km, damn it, all those people look at me like aliens,i think to my self"who cares, never see people run at night ar?".
Traffic light was my starting point, i press my triax and strat running, run at comfortable pace, run opposite direction of incoming cars, avoid being hit by car from behind, about 500m into the run, hitting the hill, the hill was nothing compare to kenny hill i run, but coz of fast pace, felt little suffering, try to control my pace and breath deeply, not to run too fast, when near the top, breath heavily, but dint stop, continue to run, and picking up the pace, by now i had to watch out for more incoming cars as i getting near to my condo, on my right was whole rows of mamaks and on my left had incoming cars pass by, last 200 m, just maintain my pace until the traffic light where i started and press my triax,10m27.79s about 5m pace. Not bad erasing my last record 11m10.58s next time should do under 10 mins.
When thinking i cant 'pia' this sunday for the KRI already no mood, *sigh* the medal and trophy very 'sui' check it out at ming huey blog. For all the guys 'pia' in KRI this sunday all the best ya!

4 comments:

C-CUBE said...

fook, you r not alone, i hv not run for tis week bcos of work after last sunday 20k with kenneth. but i am down for the KRI to njoy the beautiful view of the limestone caves. this is the area where i used to do my training when i am still based out in ipoh. hill trng, XC, LSD and speed. doing it near the mountain.....wat a wonderful world!!!

Anonymous said...

Fook, I am quite envy u leh… could run at nite time.
Mm.. I may try it at my housing area :p

Boon Haw said...

Haha...you are not alone wa!! last week time I used to do that!

fook said...

we all runaholic haha...