28 February 2007

Tue nite cycling wit pcc

its been more than 2 weeks i dint ride my bike, so tonight must ride kau kau lat...
As usual meet my cycling buddy Adrian, he keep persuading join the PCC time trial, he told me there is lucky draw as well, very tempting... meet Karen, May San( Ironwomen finisher, admirer her finish it despite 40mins over the cutoff time), Nick, and 4 other guys(dint get their name). 1st half was easy ride wit May San and Nick, 2nd half was a bit hardar, push myself at the hills, at the last hill my leg was full of asic lactic and i can felt it shaking when i stop at the traffic light. After the ride we had supper before i ride home.
millions thanks to Adrian for giving me the computer cycle, i installed it 2 weeks back and only today was my first time using it, i keep looking at the computer cycle rather than the road lucky enough dint end up in clinic or hospital, now i had to figure out where did i did the max speed of 59.5km/h...

6 comments:

NEZZ said...

running again this sunday the KLIM circuit 3??

fook said...

not going for the run....

Anonymous said...

that cateye is spoilt its not 59.5km/hr!

fook said...

i did think it was spoil,coz never thought can reach that speed

fook said...

checked with my fren,
he did 65km/h,so the cateye is wroking well

bola2api said...

that speed is normally when u'r going downhill.. Once, I reached speed of 60kmph too..