23 October 2006

Sunday 20km lsd

6am,
bukit aman,
20km,
Tey & Phyllis,

summary :
meet adam, cc hoo, boon send, chen, sim, ronnie during the run,
very suffering when near 15km, leg nearly cramp, thanks to Tey, pacing wit me all the way back to bukit aman, give me encouragement not to give up, he told me "since u ran so far y not take this chance and dont waste it, push ur limits', felt want to cry, my mind felt like wan to give up, leg wan cramp felt wan give up, stop cannot, walk cannot, must keep on running or jogging, i push myself, i told myself i dont wan cramp at padang merbok again!, so keep pushing myself, mind so weak, but when saw the traffic light back to bukit aman i was so happy, then few more meters to my car! grab the 100plus and down half bottle of it... then have some chatting with Tey Adam, Phyllis, Jason, Sim, Boon Seng and Ronnie before i go home...

5 comments:

Keipo said...

Ah Fook:

Early happy birthday wish from pm22.Hope u can keep in good condition,run u best effort in Bidor !!

Run Happy,healthy and lengchai,hehe !!

Keipo said...

Ah Fook:

U birthday is on 26/10 ,is it ? hehe...!

生日快樂!

Anonymous said...

Ur running spirit really inspired me to continue run.

fook said...

tey: thanks,will keep good condition and do my best in bidor, 26 oct birthday...old one year
anonymouse: glad i inspired u to continue to run, all the best in future run!

Anonymous said...

fook,
i will do my best too