22 August 2006

my beloved dog dog 22 aug 2006

today afternoon get phone call from my dad, say the dog dog (the dog name) has pass away this morning in clinic, heart felt so pain, as i cant do anything, cant even pamper her for last time, i was hoping i could pamper her again when i come back this september, may her soul rest well...
she been with our family quite sometimes, its like part of our family, still can remember her crazy and funnny atitude, i like to play with her when i go back miri, most of the times i like to bully her, then her mom will come to rescue, guess her mom will be very sad of losing her daughter...
i try to control my tears in office when received the news, but i cry out when at home writing this blog, only tears told me how much i love my dog dog, looking back, everytime i come back miri she remember me, wanted me to pamper her, i just dint spend much time with her...
everyone in life come and goes, only memories remains, the memories make us remember them, only when they are gone then only u know how much they mean to u, by that time its too late, u cant spend time with them anymore, only tears told u how much they meant to u, told u how much u regret dint spend every moment u had with them, told u dint appreciate them when they r still there...
for me there is nothing important than spending every moment with someone i love very much...

9 comments:

Keipo said...

fook:

u r right..be strong...!!

Anonymous said...

how come yday u didnt told me this? then i can be ur listener mah. Dont think so much ya.

Jamie Pang said...

very sad. RIP Dog Dog... :(

Anonymous said...

fook,
So sorry to hear that! Don't be too sad.

fhlim said...

sorry to hear about the sad news

fook said...

thanks for all...
i felt better now,
there is thing we cant control in life,
just appreciate what we had for now,
fook

Anonymous said...

dog or cat or human all must die.So dying is a happy thing!~
Im happy for u

princessren said...

oh man.. this is so sad to read.. i know the feelings. i'm so attached to my cats right now.. losing them will break my heart into million pieces :( ... i hope that u;re okay now.. ur dog is in heaven now.. no worries :)

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i feel exactly d same way when i lost my 1st dog, kinki.

even organized a search party for an entire week, but unfortunately she still nowhere 2 b found..:(